The New Healthcare Reform Law's Impact on Physicians: Medicare, Medicaid and Related Physician Issues
May 26, 2010
On May 26, PPSV hosted a health policy and strategic planning webinar on the new Healthcare Reform Law's Impact on Physicians: Medicare, Medicaid and related physician issues. Specific topics covered include:
- Expansion of Medicare Coverage
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Changes
- Payment System Reform such as Bundling, ACOs, and Medical Home
- Role of Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB)
- Fraud and Abuse
- Physicians as Small Employers
Presenters were Becky Burke, Peter Thomas, Diane Millman, Mark Fitzgerald, and Rob Portman.
To hear a recording of the program or see the slides, click here.